VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Monday, April 05, 2004

Back again. I've done some updating to my homepage, cleaned up the hippy FAQ a bit and added a whole new page with some of my favourite links. Every link's a winner.

I'm thinking of adding another page, with a contest...win a night (or day) of shrooming with the hippy! Yes, that's right, why not spread the fun around? I'll have to consider this one a bit more; perhaps I haven't thought it through. Maybe it's a bad idea.

This is going to be a brief entry, I just wanted to call attention to my crap web-page skills. All of this is still pretty new to me. I should be grateful to GeoCities for hosting my site and providing the page building software for free, but I can see that I will outgrow fairly soon. As a beginner, I got my site up originally in less than an hour, so they do deserve credit for that. I guess at some point, if I am really take all this seriously, I am going to have to spend some money on proper hosting and design.

My younger brother is quite an accomplished web designer and I will ask him to re-do it for me at some point soon. He's into it far deeper and at a more advanced level than I ever could be. The time will come.

That's all for now, I'm going to groove back over to the sofa, spark up a spliff and see what's on tv. It's Monday night, what else should I be doing?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?