VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

I've just taken 40-odd grams of fresh shrooms....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Actually, they are just starting to come up, so I better type quickly, before my brain turns to mushroom mush.

I've done all my bullshit for the day, so I can just kick back, relax and let mother nature's favourite fungus do all the hard work.

There were lots of things I wanted to write about today, all proper essays and discourses on a wide variety of topics. That's all been pissed to hell now, it's far too late for anything that intellectual.

I'm off to the land of the pretty colours, where the mushroom god's in charge. Byeeeeeeeeeeee.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?