VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Sunday, April 18, 2004

The northlondonhippy is a month old today, gosh that went quick.

I don't know if I have found my voice yet, but the hippy inside me is certainly lazing brightly. No, I didn't mean blazing, if I did, I would have typed the "b".

I skipped out on blogging yesterday, but it's not like I get paid for this. I spent yesterday shroomed to the eyeballs, doing nothing constructive or of particular merit. I simply was, I existed, I spent the day in a state of being.

I tended to my new shroom crop, they are not coming up as well as I had hoped. Today is day 10 and only 2 of the kits are showing any growth, and its uneven growth at that. Kit number one has yet to produce even a pinhead, though it looks and smells fine.

I think the problem may be that the propagator is too crowded and I am considering the purchase of another one, to see if that makes a difference. I think they are drinking up the water quite quickly as well. Something is not right, I just don't know what it is yet.

I might pop up to Camden early this week and pick up some fresh shrooms, I'm not convinced my home grown will be ready in time for next weekend. Mrs Hippy will be away for a few days and it would be a perfect opportunity for me to trip my sox off.

I spoke to my father very briefly on Friday, his surgery is definitely off. I don't think he is coping with the decision very well. He is due to start more chemotherapy tomorrow. The last time they tried it, it nearly killed him. He's in worse condition now, so I do not hold out any hope. This could be a bad week.

My younger brother suggested I put the words "untreated bladder cancer" into Google, but I have decided against that. I'd rather not know.

Sorry if I seem a bit lethargic today, but I've been very lazy and unmotivated since I woke up. I suppose a few spliffs and a Turkish takeaway could have something to do with that. I had some charcoal-grilled chicken wings, chips and some jajik and bread brought to my door, cheap and delicious! I love take-aways, almost as much as satellite tv!

It's going to be a busy week for me, with loads to do early in the week, then two long nightshifts towards the end, but that will be money in the bank before too long, so I can keep up my hippy ways!

So happy one-month birthday to the northlondonhippy, anyone wanna help me blow out my candle?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?