VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Thursday, May 20, 2004

Good morning world! If you are one of the thousands, ummm, I mean handful of people who read my blog, welcome and enjoy your stay!

I worked last night, 14 long yet pleasant hours. If you recall, I recently started doing some freelance work at two different companies, last night was at one of them, tonight and Friday night I'm at the other.

I'm starting to settle in there, at the one I was working at last night. I'm grooving with the vibe there, I think I have the job down 95% of the way. Go me! I like it there, so far, or as I said to one of my colleagues, "I don't hate it yet." That's high praise for an employer in my industry.

Although it is my preferred place to work, the hours are longer and the pay is lower than the other place. Also the people are friendlier, which I'm finding actually makes a bigger difference than I would have expected.

I haven't written about it here, but my last visit to the other employers a couple of weeks ago, was not a pleasant one. I'm not dreading the return performance tonight, but I am not looking forward to it either. If they didn't pay so well, I would be tempted to knock it on the head...but I'm a greedy fucker who hasn't seen a proper paycheck in quite a while, so I will keep it up as long as I can.

I was going to write a lot more than this, but I'm rapidly running out of steam. Two more nights, then I can kick back, relax and shroom my head off this weekend!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?