VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Hey hey, ho, ho the hippy's here, let's start the show!

They've changed Blogger quite a bit in the last day or so. Seems like it’s for the better too. They added all sorts of new features, I've just completed my profile too. Fuck knows where you would go to see it, but it's out there somewhere.

You'll have to excuse me today, I've been up all night working and my brain is a bit mushy. It feels a bit like a damp sponge and is just about as good at complex thought right now.

It wasn't terribly busy last night, actually it was just messy. Maybe you watched, maybe you didn't. My guess is if you are reading this, you didn't. It doesn't matter.

I'm going to have a nap soon. Yipppeee! Then I will be semi-competent when Mrs. Hippy gets home from work later. At least I hope so.

I'm really starting to wonder if anyone out there in internet land has actually read a word of my blog. Perhaps it's a bit narcissistic of me, but I am really curious to know if anyone has stumbled upon this drivel.

And by drivel, of course I mean the sort of inspiring, colourful prose, which normally fills the pages of my lovely blog.

The northlondonhippy blog will be two months old next week. Double yippeeeeee! I'm averaging 5 posts per week (not bad hippyboy), and around 30,000 words so far. I didn't even think I knew that many!

So you, yes you, sitting there, reading this! Write to me, contact me, and let me know you're out there!

And don't think if you don't send me something, I'll stop writing. No way, I'm enjoying this too much to stop! So screw you and the horse you rode in on if you don't want to say "hi" to the hippy!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?