VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Sunday, May 30, 2004

Hey, its 2am on Saturday night into Sunday morning. I'm blogging from work, because I've got a little down time. Not much to report, though there are better places to be at this time of the morning....mainly my bed and no you can't join me!

I've still got 5 hours to go before I can go stand on a cold, tube platform and wait for a train. It's not going as fast as I would like it to, but at least I am off until Tuesday night.

How dull! All I talk about these days is my budding work schedule. I bet this blog was more fun to read when I was broke, unemployed and desperate for work. It seems like I am fairly established here now and at the other place, so the monthly money can only go up, up, up...!

Anyway, the only real news I've got is that I have turned on the comments section of my blog. That means anyone can add their thoughts to what I write. Perhaps I will regret this.

The truth is that I will be shocked if anyone comments on my blog. No one reads it, even my family can't be bothered to keep up with my ongoing exploits. It's all well and good me living the hippy life so you don't have to...but if no one knows I'm doing it, well, maybe there's no point.

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, does it actually make a sound? If I write reams in my blog and no one reads it, does it actually make any impact? I doubt it.

Besides, if any of you fuckers says I anything I don't like, I can delete your comments. Go on, call me a cunt, you won't be the first or last and I'll kill it anyway!

You won't really call me names, will you? I'm sure the comments I will receive will be life-affirming and will only make me feel better about myself, as a hippy and a person.

That's about it from me, didn't want to spend too much time writing this in case anyone notices. God forbid people discover my secret identity as the northlondonhippy!

Anyway, I await your comments!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?