VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Hippy here, hippy there, hippy HIPPY everywhere...!

Hey losers! How's every little thing with you? No, really, tell me.

It's Weds morning here in north London, I was up all night again. No, not clubbing or partying with Britney, but working and not that hard. I was called in on short notice to work at one of my jobs. I can't say "new" any more since I've been at both over a month now.

It was really easy last night, I've done three solo shifts now and they were all that way. It pays well too, I think I'm in love...

The other job, with longer hours and lower pay, is looking less and less attractive. If I can get more of the first one, I would be happy to do less of the second. I'm just a whore at heart and I am digging the money.

Not that I have seen any yet. I submitted my first invoices this week, so if I am lucky, I'll see some dosh in four weeks or so.

I'm rambling, sorry. The real price of staying up all night is a fried brain, over easy, with bacon and brown toast. I'm not even hungry, so what's up with the food metaphors? I don't even eat eggs, ever.

I am really feeling a deep desperate need to shroom. That will surprise no one. Has anyone actually noticed how I use "shroom" as a verb? I bet it's not even in the dictionary. I'll check.

I stand corrected, you can find a definition of it in the Urban Dictionary right here under shroom.

I'm in the mood for a seriously big, fuck off dose of my special brain medicine, I was planning a sneaky trip today, but working last night has buggered that up. Saturday was going to be possible, but I am on standby to work again. That leaves Friday night, so it will have to be then.

I prefer daylight trips, as sunlight enhances the visuals, but a night time trip could be fun too. The life of a drug addict is actually quite complex and time consuming you know.

There's the time you spend looking for drugs, finding drugs, picking-up drugs, planning to take the drugs, co-ordinating with your mates to share them, preparing to take them, then of course taking them and enjoying them. Some drugs can give you a nasty hangover, ever burst into tears for no reason two days after taking an "E"? Yeah, me too, but not with shrooms. The come-down is easy and there's never a hangover. Shrooms rule!

I am really running out of steam and I still need to make a few telephone calls before I can put my head down for a few hours. Trust me, come payday, it will all be worth it!

Until next time, I remain your friendly neighbourhood northlondonhippy. That is, if your neighbourhood is north London and I don't hate you already. Then I might not be so friendly.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?