VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

I just re-read my last blog entry from yesterday. Jesus, if I don't come off sounding like Richard Littlejohn!

He's a very right wing columnist who writes for The Sun, Britain's most ring wing tabloid. I'm nothing like him, I assure you. I bet he's never shroomed in his life.

It's been nearly 2 weeks since my last shrooming experience. I ended up not doing any last weekend, it didn't seem like the right timing. I think Friday afternoon might be shroom time, and Saturday and possibly even Sunday. Who knows? Well, I do and I am very much in the mood to get off my face.

I made up loads of my home made capsules a few days ago. I call them my "special brain medicine" and I am definitely in need of some treatment. I'm looking forward to taking some very soon.

I'm now officially self-employed; I called the government help-line and registered today. Now I can send out invoices and get some cash flow. I need to get an accountant to sort it all out, but I have a little bit of time to do that.

I'm in business!

Today hasn't been my most productive, but I've done a few things. I've emptied the bins and done the washing up, been to the supermarket, I made myself some lunch and I picked another flush of shrooms. What fun!

London was threatened with warm, sunny weather this week but they lied! It's been gray, damp and chilly. If I got it as wrong and as often as weather forecasters, I would be unemployable. Thankfully that's not an issue.

I've got fuck-all to say today actually, I mainly started this entry because I wanted to redress my madness from yesterday. Honestly, I'm not Richard Littlejohn!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?