VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Thursday, May 27, 2004

I shouldn't be here right now, typing this. As I write, I am seriously shroomed to my eye balls. I took about 50grams of fresh mexican p.cubes and I am fucked. All in a good way, of course. I should leave the mistakes, you have no idea how hard it is to get words out of this keyboard.

I should be doing a million other things, but its Thursday afternoon and I took a lot of my special brain medicine. Fuck, its taken me 3 minutes just to type that much.

Seriously. the room is doing stuff and I like it this way. I wish the secret psychedelic world you can only see when you eat a serious shitload of shrooms could come out to play all the time. Say that last sentence outloud for the full effect. Sometimes, English needs to be spoken, rather than read.

Actually, maybe this is a good time to be here, since I am feeling really clever and full of myself. Hey, come here, lemme bore you too.

I really shouldn't be trying to write anything sensible right now. No court in the world could hold up my testimony, I am well and truly fucked. In a nice way, of course.

Screw getting pissed, this is much more fun!

Before I forget, fuck I am having real trouble getting anything to do what I want, now christ, fuck, fuck

Check out Faithless's Mass Destruction. Maxium respect to them for a really good song. Rollo is Dido's brother, did you know that? Watch, this groove will now be used in every tv promo now.

Also the new video from Evane....fuck I can't even spell today
Evanescence's latest song and video Everybody's Fool is excellent as well. Great song, lots of money behind the video as well. Does it really take a grammy for anyone in the record industry to just let Amy whateverhername is just get on with it?

Christ on the fucking cross if this is hard work right now. But oh the pretty colours.

Also, while I am fighting a losing battle with this keyboard, check out Kelis's new one, Trick Me. Kicking song, but the video could have been better. Kelis is hot, but so what, so are lots of other girls. There's no gimmick, we need a gimmick. Her Milkshake video had a concept. The colour orange is not a concept. Please try harder, better yet, ask me to do it. I've always wanted to direct a music video, with a proper budget. Gimme someone else's money and I could do all sorts of things.

There are so many other more important things I could be doing right now, but why? Why not just smoke 'em if you got 'em, take everything now cause there is no point to any of this. Oh please won't someone just put a slug through my skull and put an end to all this nonsense. Sorry, that last sentence has me laughing the sort of manic laughter you can only really understand if you took the sort of drugs I do and viewed the world with the sort of evil existential it really is just a load of crap just pass the lobster and the 16 year old girls. God, I really am gone right now.

Instead I'm thinking about rampant sex and drug orgries, all sorts of hedonistic exploits, pleasures of the body and the mind. I've forgotten what it means to be a proper hedonist, perhaps its time redefined it.

My younger brother thinks my dad only has a few days left to live. My gut says this could be true, but I've had him dead since Christmas. I haven't spoken to him in a couple of weeks now, I think part of the reason I haven't telephoned since is that the last thing I said to him was that I loved him> I think he knows that, as much as you can. I wish I could be there, I wish I could be holding his hand as he let go his last breaths, but I can't. I've failed him and my mother. There's nothing I can do.

That doesn't make it any easier. No one says losing a parent is easy. Big deal, right. But he's still my dad. God, why am I going here now? Think fun things....

I'm shroomed off my face and I can't even pick up the telephone and call my dying father. I think that last call, really was the last call. There's so much I could say, would say, but there's no point. YOu live and you die and so fucking what.

Pass me the fiddle and set it all on fire, I'm ready to party like its nineteen-ninety-nine.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?