VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Friday, May 28, 2004

Ok, so yesterday's little drug-fest probably did not make for the most coherent post, but hey, sometimes that's just the way it goes. Living that hippy-lifestyle so you don't have to is what I'm all about. Perhaps it will increase my brand awareness...soon you will be able to order northlondonhippy tee-shirts and rolling papers...

That's a lie, at the moment this is non-profit endeavor. I've got nothing for sale.

Anyway, I'm back on planet earth today and the keyboard and I are back to being friends.

Big Brother starts tonight here in the UK, it's the fifth series. I've watched them all, I'm a big fan of the format. It's perfect for a tv addict like me.

I have been predicting this since the end of last year's show; this year's will be very worthy of your valuable viewing time.

Here's why: Last year, BB4 was pretty dull, or rather the people they chose were pretty dull. Last year's theme was "back to basics" and it was boring. This year, the pendulum will swing in the other direction, expect the house to chock full of screaming, howling, mad people. Imagine Jade times 12.

The housemates this year will be chosen for being over-the-top and being willing to fuck. They are desperate for some proper sex in the UK house, gagging for it. The producers will do all they can to make sure it happens this year. The easiest way to do that would be to pick the easiest, sluttiest people.

Also, BB's theme this year is "evil", which also sounds promising. I hope I'm right.

Working overnights is conducive to watching lots of BB, especially when you can watch it at work as well. I can't wait.

The last episode of Friends is shown tonight in the UK, finally. It's a bit of an anticlimax since everyone knows how it ends. When it was broadcast in the states, the hype over here was huge. It's not the same here at all.

And it's not like it won't be repeated, forever and ever, on every channel, in every country around the world! They all say goodbye tonight, tomorrow they are all back in Central Perk, admittedly looking much younger. They'll always be your Friends.

I've got my first heavy week of work starting from Saturday. I'm working 6 out of the next 8 nights. As long as I get plenty of sleep, it will be just fine. But if I'm not dropping by here as much as I would like to, at least you'll know why.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?