VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Saturday, June 12, 2004

I don't know what I'm doing here right now, I've got to be out the door again in around 7 hours. I must be craaaazzzzzzeeeeee......

Well, I am crazy, but that's not really the point. And I do know why I'm here, it's so I can rave a bit about Big Brother. I hope you took the hippy's advice and tuned in. Last night's fake eviction show was ace!

I told ya this year's was going to be good, but it's looking like it could be the best series yet...! I knew they would stock the house with a group of screaming-howler wanna-be's, but they've exceeded even my elevated expectations.

Last night there was drama, surprises, laughter and tears; I only laughed, the drama, suprises and crying was all down to the housemates. I'll save my tears for when the series ends. Boo fucking hoo.

The British public actually got the concept of the fake eviction and voted wisely, Emma and Michelle are now ensconced in the BB bedsit. I can't begin to describe this excellent twist. I only hope they can maintain this level of intensity as the weeks pass and there are fewer people.

Not only that, but we were treated to the site of Michelle sitting on the bog, having a "tinkle", and Emma's breasts bouncing out of her top repeatedly. Reality tv does not get better than this!

Not watching? Don't be a twat, it's not too late to join the fun! Stop pretending you're some highbrow, well-cultured member of society and give in to temptation. Tell 'em the hippy sent you!

And while I'm here, don't forget the "Shroom with the hippy contest". I've added a link on the top right of this very page, so you have no excuse not to send in your entry. The emails are pouring in thick and fast and competetion is fierce. Ummm, to tell the truth, if you're quick (or even not so quick), you could be my first contestant. At least that makes the odds of you being the winner actually quite high, but not as high as you'll be when you redeem your prize!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?