VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Thursday, June 10, 2004

Twice in one day, oh hippy you are spoiling us.

I'm only back because I am bored. I've done everything that needs doing today. I'd shroom, but I've got a nice dinner planned with Mrs. Hippy tonight, so fasting is not an option.

I had planned on shrooming this Saturday, but the aforementioned additional and much needed work this weekend means that the opportunity has gone away. That's OK, there's always next week.

Recall a while ago, I considered running a contest, "Win an afternoon/evening of shrooming with the northlondonhippy". Well, reaction to that idea has muted at best...ok, Mrs. Hippy and my younger brother both said I was "nuts". Did they only just figure this out? I haven't heard from anyone else.

So I've decided what the heck, let's run a contest. There's not much time, as the 2 dates I would be available to shroom with the winner are Thursday the 17th or Monday the 21st of June.

If you are a regular reader, you'll know I've mentioned this before.

Well, right in the middle of blogging this very entry, I did it! I've made the contest official!

Click here for details.

I'm looking forward to receiving *your* entry!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?