VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Friday, July 02, 2004

Hello hippyfans!

I hit the halfway mark of my mammoth run of work at 2:30am last night. I've now completed 62 of 114 hours across 9 nights! Yippie for the hippy....he's broken the back of it! Four more nights to go then I can rest a bit!

Before I forget, I need to tell you about a new band that is worth checking out called "godfucker". Their first single "Lubed-up for the lord" is one of the best love songs I've ever heard. If you are not familiar with their work, I strongly suggest you get down to your local retailer and buy a copy! Don't even think of downloading this one, it is worth your hard earned cash!

Imagine soaring harmonies, wicked guitars and lyrics that will bring tears to your eyes. "godfucker" is this week's hippy pick, dig it or lose out!

Yesterday my younger brother received a wealth of information about my parents current situation. Not from a relative or anyone with a blood link, but one of my parents' health care helpers, whom he spoke to on the telephone at great length. To be honest, it was far more information then I could possibly absorb in the short time I spoke to him.

The main headline is that my father is expected to be discharged today and sent home. To die. I don't really know what else to say to that. It really is only a matter of short time.

There's loads of other stuff that came out of his chat with this woman, who sounds really nice and non-judgmental, but I'll save it for when I'm more alert and together, whenever that will be...

Anyway, I really have to go now...

Oh and "godfucker", well, I just made all that up.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?