VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Saturday, July 24, 2004

Ok, I got so excited about the "win the hippymobile contest" that I made a quick page with some details. You'll find the link on the right hand side of this page, or you could just click here.  Go on, I want *you* to win my car!

Remember, this contest is NOT a joke. You could be driving away in a stylish previously owned car. Besides the hippy, the car was driven by a little old lady who lives in London. That's true, though she'd didn't just use it on Sunday's to go to church.

Look man, I'm giving away my fucking ride here. What are you gonna do for me?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?