VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Saturday, July 24, 2004

Yeah. Yeah. Are you digging on me?

Yeah. Yeah. I'm digging on you now baby.

First of all, if Joss Stone was digging on me, I'd be scared, petrified actually. She's got a good voice and all, but come on, she's a bit frightening.

Not as  frightening as my neighbour, out the back, who's been playing that fucking song over and over and over and over for fucking days.

Give it a rest you psycho! She'll never be digging on you, she's young enough to be your granddaughter.

So much for the joys of summer and open windows. Give me airconditioning and double glazing any damn day.

Christ I am turning into Victor fucking Meldrew. I've got reason to be grumpy though, it looks like they are going to start pissing on our party...

Have you see this article from the Independent the other day? You wouldn't to be a genius to see this coming. Shrooms have gotten too popular, and now it looks like the gov't is getting ready to act.

Or perhaps they are just making some noises about it they are really not going to do anything. Just leave us stoners and drug addicts alone! If I want to sit in my front room and see the pretty colours, what's the harm?

Right now, the tax man is getting his 17.5% VAT on the sale of shrooms. That market won't disappear if the gov't tightens up the rules, it will just go underground. When it does, it'll take that slice of the tax pie with it.

If Gordon Brown had his way, he'd slap VAT on weed, charlie, pills, smack, you name it. And he'd be right to do it, as long as we can all party like it's 1999.

Ok, big secret, I was shrooming earlier today, first time in weeks. I'm still a bit fuzzy headed from it. That's why this might not be making as much sense as it should. Then again, perhaps it's prose worthy of an award. Somehow, I doubt that.

The hippy has been mulling over a new contest. If I'm honest, and I'm always honest, my last contest was a bit of a dud. This time, I think I have a real hook to get you kids interested in my blog.

The hippy is going to give away his car.

That's right, you read that correctly. The hippy is going to give away his car. The hippymobile is up for grabs!

I can't think of a more interesting development. The northlondonhippy is giving away his personal transportation. If this doesn't promote my blog, I don't know what will.

I'll do up a new contest page, with all the details soon. And I really will be giving my car away to some lucky reader out there!

This time the contest is NOT a joke. You could be driving away in the hippymobile soon!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?