VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Back again?

Yes, twice on the same calendar day...! I can't remember the last time I did that.

Newsflash: The hippy is in a very good mood this morning. If you've read any of this blog, you might gather that this is very rare indeed.

I'm just happy I've got some time off. I'm happy I'll be able to catch up on my sleep. This will be the longest I've been off in the last 3 months, 8 whole days. One phone call could change all that, let's hope no one rings...

I'm making one of my infamous lists of things I need to do over the next week and even that's not bringing me down. It should, since doing my taxes features right at the top, but it's not.

I was a bit later than usual leaving work, which meant the traffic was a lot heavier than I'm used on my way home, but at least it wasn't raining. Actually, the sun was shining brightly but my RayBans were doing their job.

I was in such an up mood that I drove all the way home and parked my car before I realised I was suppose to visit the supermarket this morning. It's no big deal, there was nothing I needed urgently, it just shows how "de-mob" happy I am.

Go on, give us a little yipppeeee, just for the hippy!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?