VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Can I get a yippie for the hippy?

I can't hear you!

Maybe 'cause I'm in north London and you're not. Actually, I'm not home right now, I'm at work, where I seem to be doing most of my blogging these days. I'm still not making as many entries as I would like, but that comes down to a lack of free time and a bigger lack of anything to say.

The truth is my life is pretty dull at the moment; its all work and sleep and fuck-all else.

I was chatting with one of my colleagues the other night and she was talking about her hobby, which is steam trains. She said she enjoys travelling on them, as well as having model sets. She then asked me what my hobbies are...

My standard answer is normally "hard drugs, hookers and handguns", but it didn't seem like the right answer when chatting with a woman approaching retirement age who thinks I'm a respectable kinda guy. I didn't know what to say.

I watch a lot of tv, read loads, surf the net continually. I guess the media is my hobby as well as my trade. I'm a media junkie really.

Of course, I could have told her I'm "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet", but something tells me it wouldn't have gone over very well . I'm determined to keep my identity a secret anyway, so I wouldn't have said that out loud either. No one knows I'm the hippy and hopefully it will remain that way for a long time to come.

I'd still like to think of ways of promoting this site and I have a couple I'll be acting on in the next few days. Just because I wish to remain anonymous doesn't mean I don't want a little bit of attention. I'm so invisible in my real life anyway, a little online popularity wouldn't be so bad.

If I wasn't so short, fat and bald, well, I'd be trying to become a total media whore, but for now, I'll just lurk from behind my PC.

And remember, you can still win the hippymobile, details can be found on the top of this page. I'm waiting for *your* entry right now!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?