VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Dear radio station DJs,

Please stop playing "Hot in the City", "(feeling) Hot, Hot, Hot" and "(hot town) Summer in the City (back of my neck gettin' dirt and gritty), I've had enough.

We all know it is hot out already, because its hot inside too! If some kind reader would like to loan or donate a couple of self-contained room air-conditioning units, I'd happily give them a new home. Not the reader, the aircon units!

I should just go out and try to buy one, or two, but it's too damn hot and I am too damn lazy. I don't feel like doing anything.

Though that hasn't stopped me from running some errands early this morning at my local high street and doing a few things around the house as well. I've even held a few things back to do tomorrow morning, which if I finish them in time, would clear the way for an afternoon of shroomtastic hippy fun. Go hippy!

No one picked up my my press release. I guess it's true what they say about the media monopolies, if you are not connected to them, no one pays attention.

But here's the thing! I am connected; I just can't use those connections to promote this blog. I like the fact that my personal life, my professional life and my secret online life are all separate and I plan on keeping it that way. I'll come up with some way to get the word out about the "win the hippymobile" contest eventually.

Soon actually, I need to do it soon. The contest ends at the end of this month, someone HAS to win my car, dammit!

That someone could be you, for more details, there's a link on the top right of this page, all you need to know is right there, you can't miss it. Go on, enter, you could really win my ride!

It’s too hot to sit here and type anymore. I think my next house should have its own swimming pool.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?