VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Sunday, August 15, 2004

Dum dee dum.

The hippy's in a holding pattern, life is just ticking along. I'm waiting for something to happen... anything to happen. It probably will.

It's Sunday morning, really fucking early. I'm at work, which is where I seem to be more nights than not. This is a good thing, just ask my bank account.

You really learn to appreciate your paycheck when you go a while without one. I like making money, I just wish I could think of way to keep making it without working quite so much. Winning the lottery would sure do me, but it seems the only people who win are convicted criminals. Perhaps that's too much of a sweeping generalisation, but you get the idea.

I don't know why I logged into Blogger tonight. I guess it is a combination of boredom and the desire to stay up to date online. There's plenty I could be saying, but I'm just not motivated. Laziness is a hippy trait and I am feeling very much like a hippy tonight.

I'm tired, really tired tonight. I didn't get enough sleep on Saturday and I've already worked quite a bit this week. I know I am over-doing it, but I need the money, which means I'm saying "yes" to every bit of work offered. Greed is not always good. Well, it sort of is, if you are Gordon Gecko.

I'm very busy this week, which means limited opportunities for fun. I'm working tonight and 2 more after that, then I have some social plans on Weds, followed by a 1/2 work committment on Thursday, then back to work in Friday night. I don't have a single day off for all practical purposes until a week from this Weds.

If I think I am tired now, just wait till next week, I'll be spent.

I'll try to have something more interesting to say next time, tonight I'm struggling to keep my eyes open.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?