VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Dysfunctional is the new normal.

It's normal to be dysfunctional. Just look around you. The nuclear family dead and buried, working a traditional job is fading fast, even the weather's not the same any more. Everything's changing and it's not for the better.

I bet you're dysfunctional and you don't even realise it. Don't worry, I more than realise my dysfunctionality, I live it 24/7, so point no fingers at me. No way am I normal.

There is no more normal. They'll try to fool us that it still exists, but it has vanished, gone without a trace. Listen to the politicians and you would think family values and social responsibility still count; trust me, you can't count what you can't see.

Ok, I'll stop myself right there. This was suppose to be a focused essay, when I had the idea to write this, a few days ago, it seemed like a good idea. When it was fresh in my mind, it was, but now I am anything but focused.

I'm over-tired. I'm over-worked. I'm over-board, throw me a lifeline.

I think all my family shit is really doing my fucking head right in. I need stronger drugs, got any to send me?

I need some rest, I need to relax, I need to chill right the fuck out. Somehow I don't see that happening any time soon.

There's not even time for a little shrooming this week. Maybe next week, if I'm lucky. Maybe shrooms aren't enough. Perhaps kratom.

Perhaps not. I read a few trip reports on EROWID.ORG earlier this week, some made it sound fantastic, others made it sound a bit scary. Overall it sounds like fun, but there were also warnings that a lot of what is being sold as kratom is not the real thing. That's what concerned me. You need to make sure what you're getting is the real deal, especially if you are going for the powdered extract, which was what I was thinking of sampling. I don't have to decide today.

I'm rapidly running out of steam. This did not shape up to be the entry I was hoping for, but I should know by now that nothing ever meets my expectations.

Oh hippy, do fuck off.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?