VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Thursday, August 19, 2004

It's too early to be blogging and yet, here I am, logged in and ready to rock.

I woke up at 6am this morning, my body clock is starting to resemble one of those crazy clocks you see in films that spin rapidly to show the passage of time. I went to sleep before 11pm last night, so I had something like 7 hours sleep, which should be enough, but I still feel tired.

I didn't really grasp how much work I am doing this month until now. It's all grouped to closely together this month, and not spread out as well as it could be. That is one of the hazards of being a freelance media whore. C'est la vie.

I'm not complaining, because too much work is still much better than not enough or even no work at all. Trust me on that one. It's quite nice to have a bit of money in the bank for a change.

I've got about 2 weeks left to decide what to do about my car. No one seems to want it, even for free. I've actually been using it a lot lately to go back and forth to work, so there is a temptation to just keep it. There is an even greater temptation to trade it in on something a little newer, or perhaps a quick sale with a view to buying another one soon. I just don't know. I have to make my mind up soon, since the MOT and insurance are due at the end of the month as well.

I'm still up for giving it away to a lucky winner from the net, but you all don't believe the offer, or can't be bothered to enter. What I need to do is try one last push at promoting the contest. Can I really be bothered? Time is running out.

I've got some business this morning that requires my attention, so I'll again keep this brief. There's so much I could be writing about, instead of prattling on about nothing. Well, the car is not “nothing”; it could be yours if you click on the link on the top right of this page!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?