VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Monday, August 09, 2004

Same shit, different day.

I'm at work, a bit bored and ready to blog. This won't be a long entry, because I don't have much to say tonight.

I've finally added a hit counter to this page, so I'll know if and when I get any visitors. I stuck it on the page on Sunday 8 August and started it from zero. Let's see how many people drop by. I think they call it "page impressions".

I'm not holding much hope for a flood of new visitors. There are so many blogs out there to choose from, no wonder mine is not getting much attention.

I'm still ready to give my car away to one lucky reader. This is my big promotional idea, which so far is kind of a flop. So if you are in the UK and would like a car, completely free, check out the link at the top of the page and send me your entry.

If I don't give the car away, I'm not sure what I will do with it. Charge people a fiver a swing with a baseball bat maybe. That's usually done for charity, so maybe not.

The rain has just started. They have been telling us about heavy rain and wind for days, well it has finally arrived here in London. It's a big storm, the remnants of hurricane Alex, which formed in the southern Atlantic last week. Hopefully it will cool things off a bit - it's still hotter than hell here. It would be nice if it did, I am finding it nearly impossible to get any deep sleep because of the weather.

God, I'm tired tonight. It doesn't help not having much to do, I could use something to take up time, like some real work. Be careful what you wish for! You just might get it!!

That's it for now, keep an eye on that "hit-counter", I'm sure it will be hitting those double digits in the next 6 months!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?