VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Monday, October 04, 2004

The following is a hippy holding message...

After yesterday's emotional funfest, I'll be taking a very brief break from the blog.

Ok, that's not strictly true, but I'll actually be back on Friday. So it's only a four-day break, sue me.

I'm away for something work-related. By away, I mean I won't be home, but I will be in London. It wasn't my idea.

But fear not, the hippy will return at the end of the week. Until then why not check out the "BEST" of the hippy...! I'm sure you could think of lots of reasons not to, you don’t need me to list them.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?