VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

I am having a relatively lazy day. I'm feeling less than motivated, actually I am feeling distinctly unmotivated. This hasn't stopped me from doing a few things around the house.

Well, if you consider doing the washing-up "a few things" in which case I've only done one thing. I guess a shower and getting dressed don't count.

I still feeling down about my friend, but I spoke to his best friend this morning. I got a few more details and found out there would be a funeral and a wake next week. My friend's current employers (who gave him a very nice on-air tribute yesterday - he worked on a TV show) are even putting some money behind the bar. He would have liked that.

I'm readying my usual "I don't do funerals" excuse, but still feel like I should make an exception and attend. Put it this way, I want to go, I just don't know if I can cope with it. There will be 100s of people, he was a popular guy, I wouldn't be missed at all.

I'll decide next week.

I don't know. It's hit me harder than it should have. Initially I don't think it did, but when I saw the tribute on tv yesterday, I guess it made it real(er) to me.

I just don't have that much to say today, sorry for wasting your time. Go read some of the "BEST" of the hippy or just click on a random day down the right side of this page. You never know what you might find!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?