VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Sunday, October 24, 2004

I'm bloggin' my life away...just for you!

A very pleasant good morning/afternoon/evening (delete as appropriate) to you. It's the northlondonhippy, logged in, blogged on and ready to rock.

I'm at work (who was waiting for that?) and a bit bored. I've got 4 more hours left tonight, then I'm off for 4 days. That's yippppppeeee worthy, ain't it? Yippppeeeee

There's not much happening, we're all watching the film "Alfie". Not that new rubbish Jude Law version, but the original with Michael Caine. Great film...

Mrs. Hippy's not having much fun in Washington DC yet, though I'm hoping it will get better as time passes. She just needs to settle in a bit more. She will.

I'm hoping to party hard for the next few days and I believe shrooms may be in my future. I'm going to place an order on EDIT on Monday, which should arrive on Tuesday. I'll get some fresh shroomies as well as the grow kit that didn't come with my last order. Koh Samuis, which is a strain of p.cube that comes from Asia, Thailand to be precise.

Now, if you've not been to the blog before, you might not know about my love of magic mushrooms. I discovered over a year ago that here in the UK, fresh shrooms are legal and available all over the country. There are loads of sellers in Camden Market as well as online.

I'm going to repeat myself a bit. Shrooms are by far one of the best drugs I've ever taken. Besides being legal, they are strong and lots of fun. The come-up is smooth, the trip lasts quite a while and there is no come-down or hang-over. And remember, the hippy puts the FUN in FUNgus!

I've grown them before, it's really easy with a kit. Again, you can buy them online or at your local headshop. It's the cheapest way to end up with lots of lovely fresh shrooms!

If I really get the kit by Tuesday, it will take 10 days to 2 weeks before I have my first flush. Then it will really be party time!

I'll probably order a few extra bits as well, including some blunt wraps. They're like the outter skin of a cigar you use to make a big fuckoff spliff with. Yummm

I'll also probably do the fresh shrooms on Tuesday, which will be a very pleasant way to spend my day. Shrooming is relaxing...

And of course, I'll write about the growing and the shrooming here because that's what this hippy does.

It's driving me mad, but there was something I wanted to write about tonight and now that I'm here, I can't remember what it was. I guess it couldn't have been that important. I'm sure it will come back to me.

Anyway, this concludes another episode from "Tales of the hippy". Tune in next week for more exciting adventures.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?