VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Sunday, October 31, 2004

I've got one hour left at work, everything is sorted. I shouldn't need to do anything else before I go. I'm just marking time, watching the clock and imagining my head nestled comfortably atop my pillows.

I don't need to be awake as early as the last few days, thanks to my later start, so I will probably chill out a bit in my lair before crashing. I've got the chance to have a special screening of "Team America: World Police", which might be a pleasant diversion to enjoy while I unwind. It's not out in the UK until January I believe, so lucky me, eh?

I've got Mrs. Hippy's car with me tonight, so at least I'll have a relatively quick journey back to my ghetto in fabulous north London.

If you don't know London, you won't know what I mean when I write about north London. London is actually a collection of villages and smallish towns, linked under the heading: Greater London. People refer to the general areas as central, north, south, east, west, southeast, southwest, northeast and northwest London. It's not as confusing as it may sound. I usually just say I live in north London, though admittedly (and intentionally here online) it is a bit vague.

I've never mentioned in this blog which part of north London I live in, and I'm going to keep it that way. If you need to know so badly, just email me.

Email me anyway, this hippy just loves hearing from his legions of hippyfans! And I'll always reply, try me.

At least I've "broken the back" of this run of five shifts in a row. Only 2 more left and come Tuesday morning, this hippy is free to party! Bring on the drugs and teenage girls!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?