VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

I've logged into Blogger without an opening gambit...

Usually, I have at least some sort of idea of what I'm going to start out saying.

I think I'm here now just to put something on the top of the blog that doesn't involve death and depression.

I'm not as down today as I have been. I've already got some laundry on the go and I might even stroll up to my local high street for a spot of shopping, if the weather doesn't get too awful.

Mrs. Hippy leaves on her trip tomorrow. I'm really going to miss her, a lot. Tonight's our last night together before she goes, so I am cooking up an extra-special dinner. Well, pasta, salad and maybe garlic bread. It's one of Mrs. H's favourites.

I'm working a lot while she is away, so that will fill lots of the time.

I didn't get a shroom kit on the go, so I won't have any homegrown to enjoy, but I expect I'll be doing some shrooming as well. Now that's a fun way to fill up some time!

I hope to do some writing as well and not just this hippy-drivel!

It's not really drivel, is it? That's up to you, my astutely cool and smart hippyfans!

Let's face it, if you're reading this blog, you are part of the internet elite. You are the coolest of the cool, the hippest of the hipsters. It takes brains, guts and a genuine love of truth to keep coming back to this blog. Dammit!

And if you read this blog, I still want to hear from YOU! I want your feedback, good, bad or indifferent... Go on, email the hippy!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?