VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Friday, October 01, 2004

Just passin' through....

Spent the day off my face on shrooms, very pleasant indeed. It wasn't the heavy duty trip I was aching for, but it was nice enough. I'm waiting for a take-away to arrive, which is rounding out my hippy-day quite nicely, thanks.

I'm still a bit spaced, as you can tell by my attempts make sense here.

I could tell you about my thoughts on the prez debate. Who cares.

I could tell you what I ordered for my dinner. Crispy duck. Yummmm

I could tell you I switched my default browser to Mozilla Firefox, would you care?

I don't

See ya later
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?