VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Osama Bin Laden, where have you been?

Seems he's been making videos for us again, another one surfaced tonight on Al Jazeera. I'm sure you've all seen it or heard about its existence and contents.If this is the "October surprise" we've been threatened with, it's a bit of a damp squib.

But what if this video is foreshadowing the real surprise? That doesn't bear thinking about, does it?

The fact is, Al Qaeda usually puts out one of these tapes just before something big and bad happens. We haven't seen Osama in a while, so is there a special significance to his appearance now or is it just to try and stir up some shit with the US election?

I don't know the answers to any of these questions, only time will tell. Let's hope all they can manage is this video. Let's hope nothing nasty is lurking on the horizon.

Life in the modern world, eh? We all live in the future.

It's about quarter to 2am, I just got nice. It was busy for a while, but now everything is mellow, even (or especially) the hippy. I've got three more nights of work after this one, then a few days off to relax, hippy-style.

I've become addicted to checking the statistics of this page, thanks to www.sitemeter.com. I only added the counter a couple of months ago and let's be brutally honest, I'm not exactly over-run with visitors.

Don't let that put you off! If you've made it to this page, that makes you part of the vanguard of the internet elite. If you're a regular visitor, well that makes you even more extra-special. So go, bookmark this page, grab the RSS feed and become part of the growing legions of hippyfans!

Anyway, I've been checking the stats for this page and one of the interesting things I can see is what page brought you to this page. Sometimes your search terms can throw up surprises and lots of you stumble on my site accidently through Google.

If you put "Are you digging on me?" into Google, this page will come up in your search. I know this, because it is a popular "stumble search" into the hippy. I quoted her song a while back, while whinging about one of my neighbours who was fixated on the song. I wonder if Joss Stone knows of her secret internet connection to me? You look for her and you find me! What a disappointment!

Also, if you put "hippy" and pretty much any other search term, well, that will point you to yours truly as well. Here, check out one that made me laugh right here.

However you get here, I'm just glad YOU made it!

I'm going for a break now, might come back later. Or might completely forget.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?