VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Shall we do the hippy-hippy shake?

I think not. If I shake it, I just might break it.

It's bad enough my spirit is broken, at least my body's intact.

I talking utter shite, but it's 6:20am, what do you expect.

I'm at work, no surprise there. I'm finishing in about an hour. That I can deal with and I'm not back for about 60 hours. Ok, 2 and 1/2 days, I return on Friday night.

I love working nights, though I know they are not suitable for everyone. It's my anti-social nature which causes me to prefer working anti-social hours. It would nearly kill me to go back to a normal Monday to Friday, 9 to 5, kinda life. So I'm not going to, at least not anytime soon.

I just re-read the letter I wrote to my father (NLH 3/10/04) and it choked me up, just now, at my desk. Not smart, not clever, not me in control.

I'm still not sure I get it, that's he's gone. I don't think I've let myself really feel it, I don't even know if I can. Intellectually I understand, but emotionally, well I guess I am too detached. Who knows, it's all psychobabble nonsense. I just miss him.

Work and death, tell me this entry shouldn't be on the "BEST" of the hippy page. You don't have to tell me, I already know.
Comments:
Great blog. So, did you find a new job yet?
 
Sorry, I see you *are* working... I was reading your earlier blogs.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?