VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Friday, October 22, 2004

Welcome to the "BOB suggested" northlondonhippy weblog! Voting hasn't opened yet, but the site is being evaluated for inclusion into the next phase of the competition. If you're a BOB judge, I bid an especially warm and heartfelt welcome. Please enjoy your stay and please check out the "BEST" of the hippy for a true flavour of what yours truly is all about!

You might notice a new ad linking my site to the BOB site on the upper right side of this page. If you click on it, you will be taken to the BOB website, where you can find plenty of details on the competition as well as other sites hoping to pip me to 1st prize. Please, give them your support, even if they beat me. They probably will anyway, so why worry?

I've logged into Blogger early tonight, relative to my work schedule. I've still got about 8 hours left here tonight, though it's looking like a blissfully peaceful Friday night into Saturday morning. The downside to a quiet night is that time will again be moving slowly.

I've been checking the site statistics a bit more regularly, there certainly are a lot more of you dropping by to visit. This is a very good thing. I've had my best week ever for visitors and page impressions. I'm sure this is a direct result of being listed on the BOB site.

I really, really REALLY want to be included in this contest! It's a requirement of the hippy ego! Love me, love me, love me!

It's also cool because I can see from the site meter how you found me. A lot of you do unusual searches on Google which point you to the hippy!

All I can say is if you found this weblog, well done you! Bookmark me, come back often, I'll try to amuse you...

Or as I've said in my hippy PR blurb, "...he'll make you laugh, he'll make you think, he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!"

Sorry, too many interruptions now, I'll try to come back later. I thought this was a good time to blog, but I was wrong!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?