VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Yeah, at work, middle of the night, blah, blah, blah.

There's a worrying pattern developing in my blogging habits, I keep making these pointless entries while bored at work.

But are they pointless? Certainly anytime I can be bothered to log in and type up something, there must be a point. Even if it is only to fill up some down-time.

Mrs. Hippy leaves for her trip in a few days, she'll be gone at least 2 weeks, possibly more. I'll miss her a lot, but at least I have plenty of work on to fill the time. I'm also going to make an effort to catch up with some friends, that will fill up some time as well.

I see a theme developing here, about filling time and killing time. Is that all I really do?

I suppose it is all many of us do. It hardly makes for an inspired existence.

I'm planning on jumping back into my novel in the next week or so. That will fill up some time. I've thrown out everything I've written (again) and am planning on starting from scratch. Who knows if I'll actually get anywhere this time, but send me your positive vibes so that I will.

I'm feeling inspired, I'm going to try to be disciplined, I'd like to actually finish it. Perhaps I will.

I can't remember the last time I provided any hippy-picks, I haven't really been shrooming much or watching any music videos. I need to blow off some steam, so perhaps in the next week or so, there will be some serious shrooming. Here's hoping.

I haven't really been commenting much on current events lately either. I guess I'm just bored with the world and can't be bothered. I should really make more of an effort.

Don't worry, it's just a hippy-funk, a hippy-low. My commitment to this blog is an fierce as ever. Stick with the hippy, all will be well.

How about just one little yippeeee then? I could really use it!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?