VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

The best laid plans of mice, men and hippies, sometimes fall to the wayside. I know I promised to come back and create a masterpiece of a short story here in my blog, but instead I took a long lunch break and sat for way too bullshitting with some of my colleagues. I shouldn't make promises I can't keep, but what's that expression....never trust a hippy!

Fuck that, you can trust this hippy...! Sometimes, I might try to be a bit more ambitious than I should, but I'll always tell you the truth. I thought my window of opportunity would be longer, but it slipped away kinda quickly.

At some point, when I arrive home, I will write this short, short story. Look at it this way, at least you have something to look forward to a bit later on!

See ya then...
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?