VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

An early hippy is better than no hippy at all.

My online megalomania continues to become more surreal. And my radishes are looking radiant. I'll save a bunch for Jesus and the Easterbunny, when they come down my chimney this xmas.

Ok, now I'm just being silly.

Here's the thing, I'm always fairly silly, but with me, it's sometimes difficult to tell when I'm joking and when I'm not. Even in real life, my humour frequently cuts quite close to the bone. My gags have no boundaries, no subject is taboo to me.

Yes, it does get me in trouble sometimes, but so what? A laugh is a laugh, no matter how cheaply you got it. And the world needs more laughs. Lots more.

No one's sent me any free shit yet and it's been over 12 hours since I posted my plaintive plea for gratis goods and services. What's with you people, get with the hippy program, I'm waiting you know! I want free stuff, I want free stuff, I WANT FREE STUFF!

I've discovered several searches done on Google, not directly related to me, which keep bringing people back to this page. The one I want to mention now is "clueless_joe". He's a proper internet celebrity whose work I enjoy, though I think he may have given up on his column on the HolyMoly website. He hasn't updated it in months and months.

I mentioned clueless_joe in one of my earliest entries on this blog and for some reason, when you search for him in Google, that entry appears on the first page of results. Hopefully this page will come up in that search instead, so I can tell all the clueless_joe fans that I don't know what happened to him. If you want to know that badly, go post a request for info on Popbitch. I think the person behind c_j still hangs out there. Otherwise, you can always just dig the hippy, though I am far less articulate than c_j and don't really understand the facsination with a2m.

It's the last day of the month today and I can now state with some degree of authority that November was the best ever month for hippyvisitors! Right now, the count is just below 300 and barring a last minute rush, I doubt it will top 300 this month. It's still cool, incredibly cool.

Thanks to everyone whose dropped by and chilled out with this hippy. I'm addictive, so feed your hippyhabit daily! Bookmark me, grab the RSS/ATOM feed, I don't care how you do it, just keep coming back for more!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?