VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Saturday, November 13, 2004

How about just a little yippppeee for the hippy? I think I've earned it. After all, I actually completed my short story. Even though it took me longer than I planned, it's finished.

It's rare for me to finish anything, with my short attention span, but I managed to do it, even though it wasn't done within one entry. So how about that yipppeee, go on, your neighbours won't mind if you do. They're probably secretly hippyfans as well!

A special shout-out to Rikki Lee, who was kind enough to read my short-story and post some positive feedback here on the page. This hippy enjoys compliments and doesn't get nearly enough of them! Leave messages on this page, sign my guestbook, email me - I don't mind how you do it, but feedback is always a good thing!

It's the usual Friday night for me and I'm at work. It's not looking too busy which is both blessing and curse. I'm here until Monday morning, though they'll let me go home between shifts. After tonight, I've got 2 more to go, then its party time, hippy-stylie.

Or not, since my shroom grow kit is not doing very well. I've not tried to salvage it yet, but it is on my list of things to do. All the shrooms in the first flush seemed to have died and I don't know why. I need to pull them all up and start again from scratch. It's not the end of the world, as I don't know when I would have time to do them anyway. It's just a bummer that the first flush is garbage. If the kit has to be scrapped, then I might just give up on growing my own and just buy them commercially as needed. It will cost more, but the commercially produced ones tend to be bigger than anything I've grown myself.

Man, I love magic mushrooms! Screw booze, shrooms are where its at!

The weather here in London has taken a turn for the colder...they say the mercury will dip below zero tonight. That's celsius of course, or 32 degrees F for those of you who don't get C! What it means for me is I'll freeze when I go outside for a smoke and that's tobacco I'm talking about, before you ask!

You know, when I start writing about the weather, you know I've run out of material. As usual, I did have other things I wanted to write about tonight, but now that I'm logged in and blogged on, I can't recall what they are. If it comes back to me, I'll come back to you. Until then, hang loose.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?