VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

I'm back and I'm not as lazy as I claim.

Since my last entry I only went and took care of something I've been threatening for ages...I've updated the "BEST" of the hippy page. Now the "BEST" of the hippy is even better! It has even more links to classic hippy moments...twenty-six of them to be precise.

So go on, you know you want to, explore the relative concept that is the "BEST" of the hippy! Have fun, but not too much. You don't want to do yourself a mischief.

You can search for the handy link on the top right of this page or just be lazy and just click right --->HERE<--- Enjoy...
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?