VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

I'm back, did you miss me?

I had about 5 hours sleep and have not been awake very long. It seems nothing was resolved while I slumbered, there is still no winner. It all hinges on Ohio, that swing state with 20 electoral votes left to claim. Though if you believe some of the media doomsayers, it looks like Bush is going to take the prize.

I told ya the fix was in!

It's not only John Kerry and John Edwards who will lose, it's the American people and the world who will suffer from this pathetic and disastrous potential outcome.

I really don't get it. How fucking stupid are you people?

The analysts are all saying that Bush is going to win it. I expect they are not wrong.

If it turns out to be true, it is a very sad day indeed.

I guess I did let myself get a bit too optimistic for a Kerry victory. In truth, I should have maintained my "Kerry doesn't have a chance" stance. I don't know if I would feel any better about the outcome, in fact I wouldn't, but I would have at least been correct in my prediction.

But my prediction all along was that the fix was in! It was just my hope that Kerry would pull off a miracle.

Miracles are for suckers and the religiously minded. Same thing I guess. I'm neither.

This is one down, depressed and disappointed hippy. There will be no miracles in this race, just the predictable outcome of doom and despair.

But hey, if you live in a country other than America, perhaps you can expect an invasion soon! Start digging that bunker, storing up canned goods and oh yeah, kiss granny and the kids good bye! Here come the smartbombs...
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?