VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

I'm back.

I had a really nice lunch with my old friend, I've just returned. We went to Bodeans, which is this hippy's current favourite restaurant. I had a massive rack of BBQ ribs, yummmmza!

It was good to see my mate, hadn't seen him in a couple of years. I've known him for over 10 years and we used to work together. He's still working for my former employees. I caught up on a bit of industry gossip as well as what's been up in his life. It was all cool.

On my way back to the tube station at Oxford Circus, I ran right into a celebrity. She was chatting on her mobile phone and nearly collided with me as I meandered up Oxford Street. It was a bit of synchronicity actually, as she was featured in today's edition of The Sun newspaper. She was voted QUEEN OF THE CHAVS.

If you don't know what is meant by the word "chav", please click here.

The "Queen of the Chavs" used to be a regular cast member on "Eastenders", the popular BBC soap opera. She is probably best known for her rampant cocaine abuse, which led to her septum falling out. Don't believe me? Here's PICTORIAL PROOF, but it's not for the squeamish. She since had plastic surgery to have it repaired and claims she no longer takes drugs.

There's loads I should be doing around the house today, but the big meaty meal is making me feel quite lazy and lethargic, so I expect I'll see out the remainder of the day in full chill-out mode. After all, tomorrow's another day.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?