VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Friday, November 19, 2004

I'm not just any hippy you know, I'm the northlondonhippy! Accept no substitute!

I'm sitting at my desk without much work to do. It's not my fault that there's fuck-all going on, I just have to cope with the boredom. To be honest, I'll be quite happy if it stays this way all night. I've got under 6 hours to go and could deal with things remaining as they are until I go.

I'm not really that bothered, if something happens somewhere, so be it. I'll cope. I always do.

I'm thinking about getting a bacon sandwich later on, on brown bread, smothered in ketchup. Yummm. And people say working overnights is unhealthy!

I got lots of sleep today so I'm not feeling tired at all. I started a bit later than normal tonight as I'm not in my usual spot. That's cool with me too. It's quite chilly and rainy, so I'm looking forward to another good day's sleep on Friday. And before I know it, it will be Sunday morning and I'll be finished until Weds night.

That's the catch this month for me, I'm doing 3 nights on, 3 nights off. The three on ain't so bad, but I could do with more time off in-between to recover. I actually prefer longer runs of nights on and longer stretches of days off, but beggars can't be choosy, can they? I'll take what I can get!

I'm just rambling, I've got no real agenda for this entry. I haven't got that much to say tonight. Sorry for wasting your time, but at least I've wasted some of mine. They can't all be worthy of the "BEST" of the hippy, can they?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?