VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Thursday, November 18, 2004

So I didn't shroom yesterday. Disappointed? A little bit, but sometimes circumstances change and this hippy rolls with those changes.

That's the problem with making any sort of plans, things rarely turn out the way you expect. I said I was taking a gamble planning this and I only had a very small window of opportunity for this little voyage. I guess I'm not that surprised.

I used to live my life with the spirit of total spontaneity, purposefully shunning any attempt to plan anything. I'd decide what to do from minute to minute, depending on where my mood wanted to take me. Shrooming is not that simple.

You need to plan for shrooming. You need to make sure there's nothing nagging you that you need to be doing; that you should be doing. You need to control your food intake and fast for a short while before you take them. An empty stomach is always best. You also need to create a calm atmosphere conducive to relaxation. You need to make sure your not required to have a clean head for anything important for hours and hours. If any one of those things is not possible, you probably shouldn't take any magic mushrooms at that time. Simple really.

So I'll shroom another day. It's not like they're hard to get. Perhaps my growkit will finally yield something consumable. I only cleared it off a few days ago, so there's still a chance I'll get some from there next week. If not, I can order more or just bop up to Camden and buy some there. We'll see.

I'm going back to bed soon. Isn’t that what normal folk do on a Thursday morning? The last thing I am is normal. I'm back to work tonight for my first nightshift of three, so the more rest I get the better. If it seems to you like I am working excessively this month, you'd be right and the fun keeps going at this pace through December as well. Money, money, money come to papa. I'm really just a capitalist whore. Gimme a few hundred quid and I'll come watch tv at your house all night too.

Google is truly my friend. Putting "northlondonhippy" into Google now provides you with over two-thousand unique references to me. Ok, 2,030 to be precise, but why take this hippy's word for it, when you can see for yourself right HERE.

I'm so famous! I'm like the biggest internet celebrity that the world's never heard of....yet. My time will come. It won't be long now before you’re all wearing northlondonhippy tee-shirts and queuing up to see the feature film based on this blog! "Northlondonhippy! The Movie" (subtitled "Gimme a little yippppeee for the hippy!")" will be playing at a multiplex near you before you know it. And don't forget my upcoming Wembley Arena gigs.

It's a shame really that Wembley Stadium isn't finished yet. Maybe it will be ready in time for my next tour.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?