VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Who says being the northlondonhippy doesn't have it's little perks?

I did, just now, but that is about to change.

I've decided I want lots of free stuff. After all, xmas is just 'round the corner and my birthday happening sometime in January, I deserve it. How about sending me some free gifts?

Suppose you have a product and you'd like it favourably reviewed by yours truly...just send me one! I can't think of a better endorsement for any type of goods or service than one from the hippy.

If this hippy digs it, you know it must be good! How many times have I said that? More than I can count. It's time my little catch phrase started working for me and bringing in the swag.

So go on, whether it's junk food or 20" Apple G5 iMac's, Porsche 930's or extra-large y-fronts....start sending it all my way. A wide-screen, Freeview-enabled, 42" plasma tv, yes please!

How about holidays? This hippy wouldn't mind 2 return, 1st class air-tickets to anywhere, all-inclusive with 5-star accommodation, please. Pretty please. I'll name-check your airline and the hotel, even the travel agent.

So if you would like your product or service featured here, in the highly readable, highly popular, northlondonhippy blog, please get in touch. I'm sure we can do a deal.

Hey Rizla, how about a lifetime supply of king-sized red? You know it makes sense!

Trust me, this is advertising you couldn't buy from any agency and I'm willing to give it up to you for the cost of whatever it is you make or do anyway. It's a real bargain.

My legions of hippyfans, like me, are complete consumers. They'll vote with their visa cards, any which way I point them. You want to increase sales and brand awareness, you need to get down with the hippy!

I don't care whose corporate cock I have to suck, I want lots of free shit and I want it now.

How about free vouchers for McDonalds, after all its the ultimate in hippymunchyfood. Mmmmm, quarter pounders with cheese, yummmmmmm.........

Here, to "make life simple" for you, here's a list of things I really want at the moment. (Please note, just because something is not on the list, doesn't mean I don't want it. Send it to me anyway, right now.)

1) Apple 20" G5 iMac, fully spec'd out w/250 Mb hardrive, Maxium RAM, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth (with matching BT keyboard & mouse), Airport Extreme and 60meg colour-photo IPOD
2) A car - A VW polo or better
3) A digital camera - with lots of extra megapixels
4) A DV camera, preferably SONY, a really shiny one with DV In/Out & optical zoom and audio inputs plus a tripod, external microphone, extra batteries, tapes and accessories
5) A combination DVD recorder/Hard Drive Recorder, pref: Sony with Giant Hardrive!
6) A PS2 w/GTA San Andreas
7) A laptop - SONY Vaio or Apple Powerbook - top of the range, naturally
8) A new PDA - whichever one is best
9) A jetcar or helio-bike, whichever is invented first
10) Hard-drugs, hookers and handguns - my usual old favourite stand-bys

That's enough to get your started, but I won't say "no" to anything at all. If you want to send me something, just get in touch and we'll arrange for delivery. If your shit's good enough, it might even warrant me collecting it in person. Think of it as a prize that you couldn't put a price on, a personal appearance from the northlondonhippy!

If you think I'm joking, think again. I really want freebies. Lots of them. All offers considered. Try me!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?