VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Thursday, November 25, 2004

You're lucky, you've got yourself an early dose of the hippy.

I wasn't planning a visit this early in my evening, but I saw something on the internet which caught my attention. Basically, its an article about the increasing invasiveness of airport security. Go on, have a read right HERE.

Needless to say, I'm mentioning this report because it links to something I wrote here a couple of months ago, called ASS BOMBS.

Read the news report, then read what I wrote and see if the two aren't that far apart!

I'll be back later to witter on about anything and everything. And if you're reading this from north America, happy Thanksgiving! Have an extra portion of turkey for the hippy!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?