VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Friday, December 24, 2004

Greetings hippyfans!

And that’s you, yes you! If you come to this blog more than once, then you qualify. You’re a hippyfan, so don’t even try to deny it. It won’t be long before you’re getting your hippyfix every day. Don’t worry, you’re in good company in my ever growing legions of hippyfans. You guys rock! You are the vanguard of the internet elite. Finding this page makes you special, well done you!

And can I wish you all a very hippy Happy, happy Hippy xmas! I guess I can, since I just did.

I hope Santa brought you everything you asked for, be it a slimline Playstation 2 w/GTA San Andreas, a 60 gig photo iPOD or that elusive BJ from Britney. You were all good boys and girls last year, so I hope your xmas dreams came true!

It’s actually xmas eve, early in the morning. I’m going back to bed soon, since I’m at work tonight. So Santa, if you’re coming, that’s when this hippy will be asleep. Of course, if you’re bringing me the VW Polo, you can just park it outside and drop the keys through the letterbox.

I hope Santa is a hippyfan. He must be, what with the long hair, the beard and his well-known love of shrooms! How else do you think he gets Rudolph’s nose to glow? Shrooms let you see the pretty colours!

I was going to write the hippy xmas message today, but I don’t really feel like I’m in the right mood for a retrospective on the year. I’d be limping down memory lane, rather than strolling with my head held high. The year of your lord 2004 has been more than a bit shit for this hippy.

I don’t mean to be a downer, well any more than normal, but 2004 hasn’t been much fun for me. Blah blah blah. Yeah, yeah, save it for someone who cares.

All things considered, I’d rather be shrooming. At least things are always happy in the secret world of the mushroom god. He’s never let me down.

I was really hoping to crack 1,000 hits on the blog before this year ends, but a quick glance at the hit counter will reveal I’m around 100 shy of this target, with about a week left to go. I would estimate the chances of me having that many hits in the next week slim, but not impossible. Here’s where you can help!

No, I don’t want you to keep hitting refresh, that would be cheating. Instead, I want you to tell one friend about the hippy and ask them to tell one friend and on and on and on until everyone on the internet is a hippyfan and you all worship me as your one true drug god!

Oooops, the ol’ megalomania is coming back. What I meant to say is, if you can tell one friend, and they can tell one friend, well maybe, just maybe, I’ll make my target of 1,000 hits in the last six months. So, go on, make this tired old hippy happy, spread the word! You know it makes sense!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?