VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I didn't buy a car yet. I'm having serious second thoughts. Lame I know.

With my modest budget and simple requirements, the choice should be easy. If I trust my instincts, I would think I just haven't come across the right car yet. I haven't even looked at any so far, I've just been following the ads online. My searches have been fairly local.

I was planning on having the AA do a used car inspection on any potential purchase, but the AA have discontinued that service and are recommending some company I've never heard of instead. They don't even have a website, but other companies do. They charge a bloody fortune, the AA used to do it quite cheaply. None of this is going well.

Moan, moan, moan.

I'm just down after speaking to my mother yesterday. It was the longest chat I've had with her in ages. She was reasonably understandable and seemed to be in reasonable spirits. She said her walking has improved, which goes without saying is very good news. She still needs help, but she takes a few steps a couple of times a day. This is big progress.

She told me how lonely she is, which made me feel like a total fucking piece of shit. She wants me to visit. I don't know if I can deal with it. I need to think about it. Bullshit, I need to go see her. I just don't know if I will do it or not.

Enough already.

Don't you have anything good to say hippy? Actually, I don't think I do.

I fell asleep on Monday night at about 10pm, I was up at 7am. Am I getting old? I don't feel old, just tired all the time. I've already been out the big supermarket and now I'm sitting here pissing around about what to do regarding the car. Ho hum.

I've been blowing out xmas parties left and right. I'm suppose to go to one on Friday night, I foolishly said yes to the invite. Now, I'm not so sure I even want to go. Fucking hell, I really am lame.

I've wasted enough of your valuable surfing time.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?