VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Thursday, December 16, 2004

It's like this: I've been awake since 7am. I'm waiting for the gas-man to visit and service my central heating. That happens once a year, much like xmas only with less gifts. I hope he comes soon, since I've got a few things I'd like to do outside the house today. If they don't happen today, I'm a bit stuffed until next week.

One of my deliveries arrived, from RedEyeFrog, so I'm impressed with their service already. Besides a heaping pile of Colombia p.cubes (first time I'll be trying this strain, perhaps early next week) I ordered a couple of other interesting things.

I've got some kratom to try finally. Recall I mentioned trying this interesting substance a while ago, well I finally scored myself some. Specifically, I ordered the second item on THIS PAGE, which are capsules filled with powdered kratom. I don't know when I'll try them, but sometime soon I hope.

The other item I ordered from this website is on THIS PAGE and called "Happy Caps - Lounge E". They are the third choice down from the top and they contain "...wild lettuce, griffonia extract, passion flower, schizandra, damiana and valerian". I've had valerian before and it is very relaxing, it's what valium is based upon. Wild Lettuce is suppose to be quite pleasant as well and overall I think the ingredients should provide for an enjoyable experience.

I'll provide hippy-reviews of both substances once I've tried them out. It pays to keep an open mind to new things. This is how I discovered fresh and legal magic mushrooms, I stumbled upon them on a website. If it weren’t for shrooms, there would be no northlondonhippy, so put that in your pipe and smoke it!

The downside to waiting for the gas-man is that I can't really chain smoke spliffs while I'm waiting. Yes, I know it's 9am, but that's the best time of the day to get high! The first spliff of the morning is always the best one of the day. I suppose I could go upstairs and have one in the bedroom with the door closed, but that's too much like being a kid again, living in my parents' house. It wouldn't be the same without incense burning and a high degree of paranoia anyway. I'm sure the gas-man could care less if I'm stoned, but there's no need to be blatant about it. Maybe he'd even join me for a few puffs, but not until he's done fixing the boiler!

Don't worry, I'm not going to get the gas-man stoned today. It might be almost xmas, but I'm not feeling that generous at all. I just want him to get here soon, do what he's got to do and go, thus freeing me up for my errands and perhaps, if it is early enough, I could even try some of my new legal highs.

Though perhaps not, since tomorrow I've got to make a rare dayside appearance at work. It's only for a few hours and I'm being paid for my time, I just need to be up early again. Then on Saturday night, I'm back there properly for 3 nights.

At the moment, I don't feel like I have time for anything, like running errands, partying, sleeping, you name it. There are not enough hours in the day, nor enough days in the week to do all of the things I want to do. I've all but given up in hoping to find a car anytime soon. I'll probably have to wait until next month to do the biz. It's a bit shit since I could really do with having a car this month, it would have been really useful for work.

Anyway, I might drop back here again later, if I can find some more elusive spare time. Betcha just can't wait!
Comments:
Kratom in capsules won't do anything for you. Either tea or resin is the only way to go.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?