VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Friday, December 03, 2004

I've got the opportunity to blog, but don't have anything planned. Let's see where this goes...

Didn't sleep well today, my semi-manic mood kept me awake later than I wanted, so I'm not feeling at my best. It doesn't matter, since I'm off for about 9 days, starting in about 6 hours. Yipppppeeeeeeeeee!

I'm going to shroom in the next week or so, even if it kills me. It won't, since shrooms are non-toxic. I so so SO want to dose myself up and go a bit crazeee. There's twisted thoughts in the back of my head that are just dying to get out! I need to see those pretty colours!!

I might do it Sunday, I might do it Monday. If I am really clever, I might even get to do it twice next week, though that could be a stretch. I really want to blog-it live when I do. I haven't done a shrooms'n'keyboard mix in a while, so that could be amusing.

God, I'm tired! Did I mention that?

While I'm off, I'm hoping to do some xmas shopping and if I am really lucky, find and purchase a new hippymobile. I'm missing having a car and blowing way too much dosh on mini-cabs. Perhaps Sunday can be shroom day, so I can hit the ground running on Monday and find that car.

There's some quite cool search facilities online for locating used cars. They include an option for putting in your postcode and searching for cars that are local to you. I'm aiming to find one within a mile of my lair. A hippy can dream.

It's not like I'm looking for a hot, sexy car. My first choice remains a VW Polo. Maybe blue, or black or even silver. A five-door, with lots of extras and a 1.4 litre engine. It shouldn't be too difficult, it's not like I'm looking for a Ferrari Testosterone or whatever they're called. As if I could afford one anyway.

It will be cool having a car again. I'm neglecting my shopping trips and it does make my work-related commuting much more pleasant as well. And do you know how hard it is to convince common street prostitutes to follow you on foot? Nope, I don't know either. Ok, that joke fell flat, but they can't all be winners, can they?

It's a groovy mood here tonight, everyone seems relaxed, which is cool. No one here knows of my secret internet identity and even if they catch me typing up this drivel, they'll just think I'm sending a long email or something. I'm a sneaky fucker, innit?

As well as car and xmas shopping next week, I'm going to be putting some serious & considered thought into how I can better promote this site. I want to log into sitemeter.com one day and be astounded by the number of visitors I'm receiving. I'm still averaging 10-12 unique visitors each day and while I'm not complaining about it, I really would like to get more. How about one thousand times more.

Also, I'm curious what will happen with Blogger.com if I suddenly had a rush of visitors. I expect I'd get an email asking me to upgrade to a paid account with more bandwidth, which this hippy would be more than happy to do! I haven't spent a cent so far, so I'm ready to if needed.

Have you told a friend about the hippy? A link to my site would be an inexpensive and impressive xmas gift. And it's the gift that would keep on giving all year round. Don't buy them a present, don't donate money to charity in their name, direct them to the hippy! It will bring them minutes of joy every day!

And remember, a hippy's for life, not just for xmas. Or is that a puppy? I always get confused.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?