VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Ok, so I'm still awake and it is a bit late for me, but I've been overcome by burst of semi-manic energy. I thought of an idea that just my take me one step further along in my quest for internet fame...

It's not so much that I am unknown or toiling away in obscurity...I prefer to think of it as still being "underground". I'm the next big thing.

Anyway, my real purpose for loggin' in and blogging on is to play a little game with Google. I stumbled upon a PAGE where Google lists the most popular current search terms and it gave me an idea.

What would happen if I collated all of the words and pasted them into my blog? Would I attract more visitors? Would I convert more hippyfans and turn them into my devoted slaves, I mean supporters? Let's find out!

Welcome to the 1st annual great northlondonhippy "let's try and fuck with Google" game: The fun starts now:

election results exit polls tara reid arafat daily mirror the incredibles star wars the oc kerry concedes obama howard stern kate moss ipod espn
ebay amazon walmart best buy home depot madonna paris hilton britney spears carmen electra lindsay lohan usher matt drudge howard stern tupac
johnny depp ashlee simpson britney spears eminem michael jackson clay aiken camilo mejia angelina jolie david beckham cock balls pussy tits dick cunt ass blowjob suck hippy shroom weed

Now, all we have to do is sit back and let Google's spiders crawl all over this page. I can almost feel their spindly creepy legs crawling up my ADSL.

Oh and that list I made, well, if you bothered to skim it, you'd know it's not all from Google. I came up with the last dozen myself. This should be entertaining.

(PS

A quick note to anyone who ended up here through this search trick. I have to say I’m a bit surprised that you made this far. I didn’t expect it to be this easy and I’m a twit for not thinking of it sooner.

Now that you’re here, why not chill out with the hippy for a bit. You’ve made it this far and that makes you part of the vanguard of the internet elite. Well done you!

As a first time visitor, you’ve got options. You could just click randomly on the dated links down the right side of this page, but that’s risky. Some entries are better than others, I wouldn’t want to put you off with a dull one, without sex or drugs or rock’n’roll. Or wit and humour and me “living that hippy life so you don’t have to” Blah blah blah

You could just check out this BLURB which was posted on the Deutsche-Welle Best of the Blog’s site.

Or you could go for the “current posts” option, which should be at the very bottom of that long list of dates. That is, if you want to know what’s happening with me right now! And if that choice ain’t there, this page is still current and wow that was quick!

Finally, you could check out the “BEST” of the hippy, the link can be found on my home page.

Bookmark me, grab the RSS/ATOM feed, come back often and become a hippyfan today!

Cheers - nlh)
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?