VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Monday, December 27, 2004

Phew!

It got busy for me at work on Sunday morning, thanks the the giant earthquake in Asia and the ensuing tidal waves. My job is a bit like "chaos theory", if a butterfly flaps its wings in China, something bad happens someplace else around the world, or some such existential nonsense.

It's still busy, this is one of the biggest world disasters in my life time. The death toll is currently hovering around 13,000 people, but this hippy predicts the final tally will be more like double that. That's serious, that's god just showing off. That's the good lord saying, "hey fuckers, watch this and die!"

As if god really spoke that way. Well, he does to me, but I've been known to hallucinate. Not often enough, I can tell you that for nothing.

I've broken the back of my run and only have 2 more left after tonight. Yipppppeeee to that and a whole lot more. Next up is New Year's Eve and I'm not working any of it.

I'm sober tonight, completely. The only buzz I've got going is courtesy of my large, vanilla flavoured cappucino, which I'm sipping on as I type. Yum.

I've got 5 more hours of fun remaining, then it's home and to bed. I'm looking forward to sleeping loads, I love sleep and just can't get enough these days.

In my world, there's no such thing as enough, but there's always more! Of everything!

I love being totally self-indulgent, I only wish I could be that way every day! There's always tomorrow...


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?