VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Welcome to the weird and wonderful world of the northlondonhippy, the internet celebrity that no one's ever actually heard of...so far...

I'm half-way through my 1st night of my work week, come Friday morning, I'm finished for a week. I'm really looking forward to my week off. I'm going to sleep and shroom and get down and be funky!

Xmas is approaching with alarming speed. I'm actually getting invites to xmas parties and everything. I don't know if my usual party contributions are appropriate, not everyone enjoys hard drugs, hookers and hand-guns. Perhaps they're not fitting for an xmas party. I could take it down a notch....How about soft drugs, sharp knives and slutty sex kittens?

Something's just come up, so I have to wrap this up now, but if the gods are smiling, I'll come back with more of my own special brand of drivel. Keep hitting refresh until I return! It's make my hit counter go crazeeee!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?