VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Where is everybody? Is it something I said? Something I did? I've hardly had any visitors today.

I bet everyone's out doing their xmas shopping, maybe even choosing gifts for me. That must be it. And if you're buying me something, make sure everything's extra-large and hippysized, especially that Photo IPOD! Gimme gimme.

My "first" day off was a bit of a disappointment. I fell asleep early this afternoon and woke up early this evening. I'm still tired, so returning to bed soon will not be a problem. It's around twenty after midnight, here in fabulous north London. I'll be up and about tomorrow at a reasonable time.

I didn't have anything particular I needed to do today, though there's always stuff I could be doing. I could have been blogging. I'm blogging now, so I guess that makes it alright.

I've had an idea for a hippyblog experiment. How about I attempt to blog once an hour for an entire day, creating twenty-four separate entries. It could be an exercise in creativity and endurance. And I wouldn't use any stimulants stronger than caffeine.

Naturally, I would smoke weed throughout the experiment, but I wouldn't nap at all. It would be fun to watch my writing deteriorate with each passing hour. This is tempting, I'll need to think it through a bit more.

It’s starting to look a lot like xmas here in north London. Yawn. My local high street is decked out with lights and decorations and all the crappy tat is on sale at special low prices. What it means in real terms is that there's a lot more people a-pushin' and a-shovin' their way around. It's ugly out there kids, get your elbow pads on.

Also, it has been pretty damn cold here for the last week or so, below freezing every night. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. They're already saying it could be a bitterly cold winter here in north London. Whoever they are.

What's my theory on writing about the weather? It means the well is starting to run dry and I am out of glib ideas. This is what happens when I'm tired. No one cares how cold it is in north London, hippy! Turn on your central heating, set the thermostat to toasty and stop complaining!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?